Hello










Monday, May 9, 2011

Activities
1. Student Council:2009-2011. Present-
I have been in student Council during all of Freshman/Sophomore year. During Student Council I have participated in organizing or helping with school activities.


2.Business Professionals of America: 2010-2011
I have been involved in BPA during my Sophomore year. In BPA I was elected Historian. In BPA I would attend meetings do discuss fund raising and projects.

3.Library Club: 2010-2011
 I have been in Library Club for all of my Sopmore year.  In Library Club I was assigned to read a book and then have a group discussion about the book.

4.Yearbook: 2010-2011
I was involved in yearbook during my Sophomore year. I was the Yearbook Photographer. I would take pictures of school related activities and events.
 

Skills

1.  Good Typing:
I have developed typing skills using Good Typing and can type 50 words per minute or more. I think this will prepare if I'm ever going to have a career using computers or if I'm required to work in an office.

2. Business 2 Class 2010-2011
 In Business 2 Class I have learned professional skills that will help me become prepared for the business world. I have learned how to speak, dress, and act in a professional manner.

3. Microsoft Office Powerpoint
I am certified in Powerpoint and I think this will help if I ever need to set up business presentations or show off my presentations skills.

4. Microsoft Office Excel
Although I am not certified in Excel, I have learned greatly from this program. I have learned how to work with spreadsheets, data functions, formulas, and much more. Having these skills will prepare for the business world.

5. Public Speaking
Having public speaking skills is a great skill for me, because I can present myself in front of a crowd in a calm manner. I can speak clearly and not get nervous and have great speaking skills.

6. Job Experience
I have job experience with TNT Fireworks. I worked in the office by organizing data, spreadsheets, expenses, and more.

Certifications and Awards

1.Microsoft Certified Application Specialist PowerPoint 2007

I was certified in Powerpoint and know how to use powerpoint. I learned things I need to know about presentation.

2.  Awards
During 2009-2011 I recieved awards for most of classes.

No comments: