Strengths
1. Organization
I am very organized, and have great organization skills. I show this work ethic in class, by keeping all my work in order.
2. Typing
I would say that I'm pretty good at typing. I can type fast and I show that when we have typing assignments.
3. Productive
I am productive, because I get my work done quickly, and I also try my best to get my work done as soon as it assigned.
Weaknesses
1. Although I am fast at typing, i do have some difficulty with accuracy. Sometimes, I don't spell things right.
2. I think I would like to work on my social skills. I am sometimes nervous when I talk to new people.
3. I think I would like to be more patient. I'm not very tolerant with people who don't do work or are too lazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment