Hello










Friday, October 8, 2010

Event Evaluation

Good
I thought that we had a decent number of participants.I thought the participants were friendly and I'm glad people came up and talked to them. I also liked how they had free stuff.I really liked how they were kind of persuading people to get interested in their careers.

Bad
I didn't like that the participants were leaving early. I also didn't like that the participants were on their cell phones constantly. Some of the participants were very quiet at some points. I didn't like how some of the participants looked very bored, and like they didn't want to be at the expo.

Different
I would have called the participants and told them to bring free stuff ( business cards, pamphlets, etc..) I would have gotten more interesting careers. I also would have called the businesses in advance, so we wouldn't have a last minute cancellation.

No comments: